Analytical Lab Technician
Benchmark Lab – Houston, TX
This position is a dynamic hands-on opportunity. The right candidate will help in the selection of equipment, write procedures and test plans, perform various analytical tests.
This is an excellent opportunity to help build and establish an analytical laboratory. A degree in chemistry is required. Work experience in laboratory testing and analysis, especially GC/MS and HPLC in energy industry related work is an advantage.
- BS in analytical chemistry
- 3 years working in analytical lab
- Using various equipment to analyze fluid or chemical compositions
- Sourcing and setting up equipments
- Writing lab procedures
- Work with customers to develop test plans/S.O.W.
- Conduct testing, write report and make presentations
- Proactively reach out to customers for more business opportunities
This position will test your ability to function with minimum supervision and provides a great career development opportunity. The position comes with an excellent commission program that you cannot find anywhere else.
- GC/MS, HPLC, etc.: 3 years